October 14, 2016 BY Yale Schalk / 0
Air Jordan 16‘s return gets it first special release with a “French Blue” colorway for exclusive release to Trophy Room Disney Springs. The signature shoe from 2001 sports the famous blue shade of Air Jordan 13, combines the 16’s full-grain leather and patent, and is individually numbered to mark its limited status. Watch Marcus Jordan with the quick video rundown below, and stay tuned for more looks at this November 5th release.
Marcus Jordan reveals the Air Jordan 16 "French Blue", releasing on 11/5 exclusively at Trophy Room.
"Just Don Air Jordan 2 Arctic Orange" view all 482 items on ebay
- $20.00 0 bids 6hr 11mins
- $584.92 BUY IT NOW 10hr 43mins
- $399.95 BUY IT NOW 11hr 57mins
- $112.00 0 bids 12hr 47mins
- $265.00 BUY IT NOW 12hr 52mins
- $106.25 BUY IT NOW 13hr 11mins
- $699.99 BUY IT NOW 13hr 32mins
- $185.00 BUY IT NOW 16hr 31mins
Filed under: Air Jordans