October 14, 2016 BY Yale Schalk / 0
Air Jordan 16‘s return gets it first special release with a “French Blue” colorway for exclusive release to Trophy Room Disney Springs. The signature shoe from 2001 sports the famous blue shade of Air Jordan 13, combines the 16’s full-grain leather and patent, and is individually numbered to mark its limited status. Watch Marcus Jordan with the quick video rundown below, and stay tuned for more looks at this November 5th release.
Marcus Jordan reveals the Air Jordan 16 "French Blue", releasing on 11/5 exclusively at Trophy Room.
"Just Don Air Jordan 2 Arctic Orange" view all 453 items on ebay
- $160.5 12 bids 8hr 54mins
- $305.00 BUY IT NOW 14hr 12mins
- $60.00 BUY IT NOW 14hr 21mins
- $649.99 BUY IT NOW 16hr 1mins
- $399.99 BUY IT NOW 16hr 10mins
- $0.99 0 bids 17hr 22mins
- $95.00 BUY IT NOW 19hr 25mins
- $299.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 56mins
Filed under: Air Jordans