October 14, 2016 BY Yale Schalk / 0
Air Jordan 16‘s return gets it first special release with a “French Blue” colorway for exclusive release to Trophy Room Disney Springs. The signature shoe from 2001 sports the famous blue shade of Air Jordan 13, combines the 16’s full-grain leather and patent, and is individually numbered to mark its limited status. Watch Marcus Jordan with the quick video rundown below, and stay tuned for more looks at this November 5th release.
Marcus Jordan reveals the Air Jordan 16 "French Blue", releasing on 11/5 exclusively at Trophy Room.
"Just Don Air Jordan 2 Arctic Orange" view all 479 items on ebay
- $349.99 BUY IT NOW 3hr 9mins
- $499.99 BUY IT NOW 3hr 9mins
- $220.00 BUY IT NOW 3hr 26mins
- $325.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 22mins
- $284.48 0 bids 6hr 16mins
- $62.00 BUY IT NOW 7hr 17mins
- $219.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 33mins
- $84.99 BUY IT NOW 8hr 29mins
Filed under: Air Jordans